SPF 30 can be worn all day, but is especially important when outside for prolonged periods, or near water.
Some of the ingredients include:
Chamomile Extract: Soothing, calming and assists in healing.
Green Tea Extract: Powerful antioxidant, free radical scavenger and anti irritant.
Aloe Extract: Soothes and protects.
Sodium Hyaluronate: It is the cosmetic grade of Hyaluronic Acid. Extremely humectant, binds up to 1000 times it’s weight in water, supports collagen and elastin in the dermis where wrinkles form.
- Octyl Methoxycinnamate – UVB protection, waterproof, reduces the appearance of scars and is an organic compound.
- Benzophenone 3 – It is an organic compound, broad spectrum protection photosynthesizing short wave UVA and absorbs rays in the upper UVB, lower UVB range, where primary sundamage – i.e. burning, skin cancer and aging occur.
- Octyl Salicylate – Adds emollient properties, is an organic compound and absorbs UVB.
- Titanium Dioxide – Utra Violet physical block found naturally.
- Avobenzone – Active, “broad spectrum” (this is an important key phrase, watch for it on labels) protection. It’s an organic sunscreen agent that has the ability to absorb ultraviolet light over a wide range of wavelengths.
See you at the spa!