The Star Brows Blog Has Moved Please Visit this Link for the New Site.
I adore fashion designer Christian Cota’s collection, but what the heck is up with his eyebrows? Yes, it’s true the eyebrows are not twins; they are sisters, as I like to say – or in Christian’s case, brothers!
He has beautiful eyes and lips, and even though I don’t see men except by referral, I would see him.
Not that countless makeup artists haven’t (probably) told him he needed help. He may have said what a recent client of mine said: “My brows are me.” No! Your brows aren’t you. They can change, just like your hair, clothing, and makeup.
http://www.christiancota.com/ Photo courtesy AskMen.com
The Star Brows Blog Has Moved Please Visit this Link for the Post on the New Site.
For Star Brow of the Week I chose Katy Perry, she is very “Old Hollywood” here, and it is stunning.
What do I love about her look?
1. Beautiful brows are really only part of the picture, you can see that in this photo – the hair, the foundation, the lips, and her beauty mark – all help show off perfect brows.
I have a $24 service called Express Brow Design that is supposed to be 10 minutes long, but in order to send perfect brows out the door, I need to fix up the rest, which can take a little (sometimes a lot) longer.
2. The arch is really stretched out here – it helps accomadate her big eyes, high cheek bones and long jaw.
3. The color and density of the brow shape are strong, which works well with the rich colored lip and blue-black hair.
4. There is perfect placement of the anatomy of the brow.
5. Her complexion and dress are very soft and peachy – nice contrast. Ten!
See you at the new spa!